Sales Representative (Rayon West Flanders / Hainaut)
What are you waiting for?
About the job
To achieve sales and distribution objectives through executing brand building activity, sales targets and brand education for on-trade & off-Trade customers, as well as ensuring the best position on the market for their brands. This position works closely and under supervision of the Field Sales Manager.
- Sell and market the company’s portfolio to off-trade customers in the assigned region by making customer visits and intensive contact, in in line with agreements and sales conditions.
- Establishing, maintaining and commercially exploit good relationships with off-trade customers.
- Contribute to the preparation, approval and implementation of the Off-trade regional plan in your own area, based on your observations and experiences and in coordination with the Field Sales Manager.
- Performing customer visits and maintaining regular customer contacts, as well as identifying and following up on promotional and expansion opportunities with existing customers and ensure follow-up.
- Implementation and evaluation of Sales & Marketing actions, promotions, introduction of new products and selling extra volume for local actions in consultation with the Field Sales Manager and Marketing team.
- Identify, analyze and report on customer, market, brand and competition information to the Field Sales Manager and other stakeholders.
- Working on relationships with your wholesalers in your region.
- Build and maintain a relationship with your on-trade outlets.
- Building up and expanding a relationship of trust with the most important internal and external partners, track their needs and jointly carry out marketing actions.
- Daily reporting on the CRM software
About the ideal candidate:
- You hold a Master or bachelor’s degree (Commercial Sciences / Business Administration or similar).
- You have at least a first work experience in a Field Sales function, preferably in the on-trade / horeca.
- Knowledge of the Belgian FMCG market
- Autonomously driving the business
- French and Dutch speaking, English would be a plus.
What’s in it for you
- An entrepreneurial function with an immediate impact on the company’s results.
- A stimulating and challenging environment working closely with International & ambitious brands.
- A scale-up culture, with a strong backbone and focus on people & team building
- An attractive salary package with extralegal advantages and an environment that stimulates and facilitates business and personal development
If you recognize yourself in this role we would like to receive your cover letter and CV, please send this to [email protected]